Aim of the Workshop: In this engaging workshop on budget filmmaking, participants will learn practical, budget-friendly strategies and creative tricks for producing high-quality documentaries, even when resources are limited. Whether you’re a budding filmmaker or a student on a shoestring budget, this workshop will empower you to bring your documentary vision to life without breaking the bank.
Workshop Leader: Seg Kirakossian is an accomplished documentary filmmaker known for his innovative approaches to storytelling and cost-effective production methods. With 12 year of experience, he will guide you through the art of documentary filmmaking on a budget.
Duration: 120 Minutes
Target Group: This workshop is tailored for young and aspiring filmmakers who are passionate about documentaries but may have limited financial resources. It’s perfect for students, independent filmmakers, and anyone eager to make impactful documentaries without the constraints of a large budget.
- Budget-Friendly Techniques: Discover a wide range of practical strategies to cut costs without compromising quality, from equipment choices to location scouting.
- Creative Problem Solving: Learn how to adapt to unexpected challenges and turn limitations into opportunities for creative storytelling.
- Case Studies: Explore real-life examples of successful low-budget documentaries, dissecting their strategies for inspiration.
- Networking: Connect with fellow filmmakers and share your own experiences and insights.
Expected Results: By the end of this workshop, participants can expect to:
- Understand how to plan and execute a documentary project on a budget, from pre-production to post-production.
- Gain insights into creative problem-solving and resourceful filmmaking.
- Feel inspired and confident in their ability to create impactful documentaries with limited resources.